Kikli (ਕਿੱਕਲੀ) is an Indian bug and the seventh character in The Lingo Show who has minor appearance in Chop Chop. She, Dyzio, and Subah are the three bugs who dosen't have their major role in the series.
Kikli is a yellow bug, with a long red body and four legs. She holds a large magic wand with three stars on it. She has two wristbands and has yellow antennae that glow blue. Her shirt has three stripes (yellow, green, and pink) on it and three dots.
- Name meaning: A Punjabi Folk Dance
- Favorite saying: ਸਤਿ ਸ੍ਰੀ ਅਕਾਲ। (Sat Srī Akāl) - Hello
- Favourite colour: ਪੀਲ਼ਾ (Pīḷā) - Yellow
- Favourite food: ਆਂਡਾ (Āṇḍā) - Egg
- Hello: ਸਤਿ ਸ੍ਰੀ ਅਕਾਲ। (Sat Srī Akāl) - Hello
- She's the second character to wear wristbands. The first was Lieb.
- Like Jaadoo, she seems to have the ability to do magic.
| Main Characters