|“||Nǐ hǎo, my name is Wèi.||”|
Wei is daring, energetic, and always looking for something fun and exciting to do in the Big Bug Shows.
Physical Appearance Edit
Wei is a small winged ant with a crash helmet. His favorite color is blue. His body has red-yellow stripes, and has a Chinese character in the middle of a helmet, and he wears four roller skates.
He can skate, and chop things with his bare hands. He can be electrified and his roller skates can help him to go very fast.
- Name Meaning: to defend; to protect; health/guard
- Favorite saying: 你好 (Nǐ hǎo) - Hello
- Favorite colour: 蓝色 (Lán sè) - Blue
- Favorite food: 果汁 (Guǒzhī) - Juice
- Hello: 你好 (Nǐ hǎo)
- Along with Lingo, He is in the first episode in The Lingo Show.
- He is the second bug to wear something on his head, with the first was Lingo and the third being Blodwen.
- Although he can be electrified body himself. He doesn't electrify on his own in every episode.
- The Chinese character on his helmet is not his name. The correct Chinese character for his name is 卫.
- His helmet Chinese character, 虫, is pronounced "chǒng" and it means insect, referring to Wèi's species.
- In the online game, you will notice that his voice has a harsher and less soft tone than in the TV show.
| Main Characters